- We need to know your medical history. Sending copies of your medical records will help us better understand your previous care. The more we know, the more efficiently we can make recommendations.
- After reviewing your medical history you will receive another e-mail within 1 week with either the acceptance or rejection of your case.
- If your case was accepted we’ll send you the estimated cost for your treatment, then you will have to attest your medical reports from the Saudi Embassy & the Ministry of Foreign Affairs then send it back to us.
- If you have health insurance, we will need to know your information. You will want to confirm coverage details with your insurance company prior to travel. If you do not have insurance, we can discuss your preferred method of payment.
- We will ask you if you would like us to arrange for your flight & accommodation inside Jeddah.
- If other members of your family would like to accompany you, then we’ll need his/her passport as well.
- Let us know if you have any special needs. The sooner we know, the better we can accommodate them.
Please contact us today and learn how we can assist you.